VOLVO Recruitment 2021 for the post of Associate Engineer. B.E/B.Tech . Freshers candidates apply now. Volvo recruitment 2021 for freshers. Apply Now . Last Date of Apply 20/08/2021.
Volvo Recruitment 2021 Highlights:-
|Company Name||Volvo Group|
|Post Name||Associate Engineer – Powertrain Installation|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical|
|Last Date of Apply||20/08/2021|
Volvo Recruitment 2021 About Company:
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
MORE LATEST JOBS :
Educational Qualification for Volvo Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors in Mechanical , automotive Engineering with strong fundamentals, analytical skills
- Experience in handling new product development and maintenance projects. General awareness of the product development life cycle and change management activities for maintenance are required for this role.
- Knowledge & preferred experience in the engine installation areas.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft office tools.
- Knowledge of Creo surface modelling, Creo Piping and PDM tool will be a plus.
Required Soft Skill :
- English: Fluent.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
- Willingness to learn and develop your own skills and abilities.
Volvo Recruitment 2021 Duty:
- As an associate engineer, you will be responsible for proving the installation meets the component and system requirements. In your work, there will be frequent contacts with other departments within Volvo.
- You will have your own fields of responsibilities while working with cross functional team & peers in other teams. You will also have to interface with other stake holders such as Manufacturing, Purchasing and Aftermarket.
- You will have to work with the performance and testing team and component owners responsible for design and installation of components. You will also be responsible to secure designs as per the engine design and installation requirements.
- You will be involved in design and development of components related to air intake, oil fill & check , cooling coils, recirculation & noise shields.
- There will be opportunity to work with start cost (New product development) projects and Maintenance projects. You might also need to support global delegations and support the global teams with our expertise in these areas.
- Since we work in a very global setup and with cross functional teams, there are good opportunities for personal development within this position.
- Depending on the applicant profile, additional responsibilities could be added on advanced engineering activities, simulations and performance related tasks
How To Apply VOLVO Recruitment 2021:
Interested Candidates Click Below Given link to apply for this post in volvo recruitment 2021
Importants Links :