Vestas Recruitment 2022 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
About Vestas Company:-
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Vestas Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Vestas Recruitment 2022 :-
Post Name:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Responsibilities Vestas Recruitment 2022:-
- The Manufacturing operations management systems / tools are critical to ensure a smooth flow of operations in our factories across the globe. As part of Operations support team, you will involve majorly in the Support, regression testing & deployment
- Timely handling of incidents and support requests
- Providing L1 & L2 support to the users of the above system and maintain a high customer satisfaction on these systems
- Keep abreast of new developments and upgrades in the systems
- Develop and Maintain test scripts for all important system functionality
- Regression Testing in relation to system maintenance, improvement & releases
- Handle deployment of packages and builds to Test and Production servers
- Qualifications Vestas Recruitment 2022:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or Allied
- Minimum 70% aggregate across academics without any prevailing or history of arrears
- Competencies Vestas Recruitment 2022:-
- Attitude towards learning manufacturing business process
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics & understanding of Wind Turbine
- Good Communication Skills which enable you to convey to a wide range of stakeholders across the globe
- Proactive and Proven ability to work independently and in teams
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Team player and quick learner with flexibility to work in different time zones
Notification Link:- Click Here
Official Site:- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-