TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant Engineer & Other. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 03.05.2022 for direct recruitment to the posts of included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||TNPSC ( Tamilnadu Service Commission )|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Posts||625|
|Start date of online apply||04/04/2022|
|last date of online apply||03/05/2022|
|Join Telegram Group|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Automobile Engineer:- 04 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector:- 08 Posts
- Assistant Engineer:- 66 Posts
- Assistant Engineer ( Highway Department ):- 33 Posts
- Assistant Director:- 18 posts
- Assistant Engineer ( Civil ) :- 308 Posts
- General Foreman:- 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer ( Rural ) :- 93 Posts
Apply For Freshers Jobs:-
- Start date of online apply:- 04/04/2022
- Last date of online apply:-03/05/2022
- Upper age limit is 32 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- For Gen/ OBC:- Rs,.350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD:- NIL
Monthly stipend of TNPSC Recruitment 2022:–
- Automobile Engineer:- Rs.56,100/-
- Other Posts:- Rs.37,700/-
Education Qualification of TNPSC Recruitment 2022–
Automobile Engineer:- Must possess a degree in Automobile (or) Mechanical Engineering
Junior Electrical Engineer:- Must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Assistant Engineer ( Agriculture Department ):-
i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)
ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering) (or) B.E (Civil and Structural Engineering) or B.E (Mechanical and Production Engineering).
Assistant Engineer ( highway ):- Must possess degree in Civil Engineering
A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
or Textile Technology.
Selection Process oF TNPSC Recruitment 2022:-
Selection will be made in two stages
- Written test
How to apply TNPSC recruitment 2022:-
Interested candidates may click on below given link to apply for this post.
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-