TATA Steel ET Recruitment 2022 for the post of Engineer Trainee. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
TATA Steel ET Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||TATA Steel Pvt LTd|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Posts||100|
|Start date of online apply||13/04/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
TATA Steel ET Recruitment 2022:-
1. Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Functions to be Selected for / Minimum Education Qualifications
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
a) Civil & Structural
d) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
i) Production Engineering
j) Industrial Engineering
l) Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline:
1. Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
2. Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
3. For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
4. For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
5. Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and
1. For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
2. For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2022.
1. Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
2. 2. Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
3. 3. Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
1. Tata Steel is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
2. PWD (Orthopedically Disabled i.e. Partial disability in Lower limb or Upper limb) candidates are also eligible to apply.
3. Services of the selected candidates will be subjected to transfer to any of the Divisions, subsidiaries and joint ventures of the Company
4. All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard, before their appointment
5. Candidate who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of selection process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process
6. Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity
7. No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process
Notification Link:- CLICK HERE
Apply Online:- CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-