Tata chemicals recruitment 2021 for the post of Deputy manager- Quality Assurance, and many other jobs post. Those candidates who complete Diploma and B.E/B.tech in related Branch and have some experience can apply for this Job. Interested candidates read below full job description.
The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business. We operate through two verticals – Basic Chemistry and Specialty Chemistry. The company’s Basic Chemistry product range provides key ingredients to many of the world’s leading brands for glass, detergents, pharma, biscuit manufacturing, bakeries and other industries.
We have the largest saltworks in Asia, and are the 3rd largest soda ash manufacturer and the 6th largest sodium bicarbonate manufacturer in the world.
Our innovations in Specialty Chemistry have led to establishing Tata NQ — India’s first and only nutritional science business. We have pioneered the production of Fossence and Gossence, a range of healthy prebiotic products which is marketed to B2B customers across India, North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. The company has a strong position in the crop protection business through its subsidiary company Rallis India Ltd.
Our green patented technology for manufacturing Highly Dispersible Silica is focused on delivering value addition to a number of industries, including high performance tyres, oral care, paints and additives, etc. In Energy Sciences, we are creating a platform to provide cutting-edge solutions around Lithium Ion cell technology.
Our strength lies in science and our Innovation Centre at Pune is home to world-class R&D capabilities in nanotechnology and biotechnology. Our other innovation centres are located at Mithapur and Bengaluru.
Sustainability as a practice is at the core of all of Tata Chemicals’ activities, including our corporate social responsibility initiatives, and is intricately woven into all our business functions. In 2018, we set up the Centre of Excellence for Coastal and Marine Conservation, and the Centre for Sustainable Agriculture and Farm Excellence. Our vision is to be a leading sustainable chemicals solutions company serving customers through innovation and science.
Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Company name||Tata Chemicals|
|Post name||Deputy manager and other|
|job location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
Tata Chemicals recruitment 2021:
1.Deputy Manager- Quality Assurance:
- To implement Analytical assurance processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain good Quality practices and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- To validate all QC & Micro Laboratory equipments.
- Participate in Audits like Vendor Audits, Internal and External Audits.
- To ensure Quality and Safety data entry, trending reports and training records.
- SOP and Document Control Program: Review, update and maintain Quality Manual. Organize and maintain all SOP’s and related documents (authors and revision dates), and enter all documents into shared drive. Notify managers and team leaders when revisions of procedures are due.
- Ensure hygiene standards and comply with all certification bodies and regulations.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business
- Freshers can apply for this job
- Across India
Job type :
- Full time
2. Manager- Electrical:
Role and Responsibilities for tata chemicals recruitment 2021:
- Responsible for overall Electrical break-down & preventive maintenance and trouble-shooting in the plant that includes planning and ensuring availability of electrical spares in the plant.
- Responsible for electrical LT and HT installation & maintenance and also large electric solar panel system
- Design & Implement technical plan for electrical wiring system and equipment, both high and low voltage, pumps, transformer, motors, DG set, general lighting and power supply to process equipment.
- To lead on all projects, pertaining to electrical engineering, that includes design, selection and finalization and commissioning of new equipment and installation & commissioning of new process / production equipment.
- To lead a cross functional team that constantly ideates, brainstorms, designs, plans and implements plans for cost and process optimization.
- Ensure maintenance of records required by the electrical function; provide data and analysis of the same. RCA for breakdowns
- To liaison with government EB for all compliance related matters, data submission, obtain approvals on new projects related to electrical and to ensure smooth supply of power to the plant
Critical Success Factors tata chemicals recruitment 2021
- Knowledge on SAP, Maintenance concepts for upkeep of electrical substations and related equipment.
- Should have knowledge on concepts of energy optimization and worked on projects to reduce energy of processes and utilities.
- Should have core knowledge on safety pertaining to electrical hazards and theirs impacts on processes.
Qualifications for tata chemicals recruitment 2021:
B.E. (Electrical) from a reputed institute
- Trouble shooting skills
- Technical evaluation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Vendor management skills
- Break-down maintenance process
- Project Management skills
- SAP working knowledge
- Liaison skills
- Data & System Orientation
Work Experience for tata chemicals recruitment 2021:
B.E. (Electrical) with 8 to 10 years of experience preferably from Food, Pharma, Nutra and Chemical sector
DESIRED AGE PROFILE: 30 to 32 years
Today’s New Jobs:
This is all about tata chemicals recruitment 2021. I hope you like this job ( tata chemicals recruitment 2021)