About the company:
Tata Centre for Technology and Design at IIT Bombay was established in 2014, with support from the Tata Trusts. The center aims to develop solutions to challenges faced by resource-constrained communities within India and across the world using an end to end innovation approach. Through this process, the center aims to develop human resources who are trained in technology, design, and entrepreneurship by way of project work, coursework and field practice. (Tata Centre Hiring Mechanical Engineers)The center nurtures next generation leaders in engineering and business fields who deal with pressing problems in society in the context of complex economic, social and environmental factors.
Tata center for technology & design Companies Job Requirements:
- Basic welding knowledge, its application, and representation in manufacturing drawing
- Questioning attitude
- Understanding of design for manufacture and installation
How to apply for Tata Centre Hiring Mechanical Engineers:-
- First of all click on the below mentioned link to direct to the Companies website.
- Fill your basic Details like Name, Email ID, Mobile number.
- Upload your updated resume. Must include your technical qualifications as well as Academic qualifications.
- That’s it, if your profile meets their requirements then you ‘ll get a call from them.
- Engg Jobs wishes you all the best.
Job Description for Tata Centre Hiring Mechanical Engineers:-
#Job:- Mechanical Engineers
Eligibility: B.E., B.Tech or M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Salary : – 2,25,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Experience:- No experience required freshers can apply.
Job Location: Not Mentioned
Don’t Miss any Job Posting. Be with us By like “ing” us on Facebook.
Disclaimer: Enggjobs.in isn’t responsible if anything that goes wrong. We simply post what the company post. Engg jobs.in is a sharing platform. Do check with company’s end before applying or paying to them. Our vision is to share the Information of current openings. Thanks.