Siemens Energy Recruitment 2022 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||Siemens Energy pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Start date of online apply||20/04/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Siemens Energy Recruitment 2022:-
India Maharashtra Pune
Organization:- Gas and Power
Full Time / Part Time:- Full time
Experience Level:- Early Professional
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong academics & mechnical domain knowledge.
- Some experience in Siemens NX CAD software.
- Some experience in programming languages.
- Working knowledge of Siemens Energy products like Centrifugal Compressors, Reciprocating Compressors and Gas Turbines.
- Some experience in developing engineering automation software applications
- Proven communication and presentation skills.
- NX Modeling, Assembly & Drafting modules
- Expression based parametric solid modeling
- Surface & Interpart (WAVE) modeling
- Modeling Strategy/Best Practices
- PDM Processes using TCE
- User Defined Features (UDFs), Part Families & Design for Reuse
- Drawing Automation
- Work in a flexible, cross functional, team-based, development environment that is comprised of both local Siemens Engineers and 3rd party consultants/contractors
Notification link:- CLICK HERE
Apply Online:- CLICK HERE
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-