Rites Recruitment 2021 for the post of Engineer ( CIVIL). Those candidates who complete Diploma/B.E/B.tech in Civil engineering and have some experience in related field can apply for this job. Interested candidates read below full job description.
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of
India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport,
infrastructure and related technologie.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Post name||Engineer ( Civil)|
|job Location||Across India|
|Experience||1- 6 years|
|Salary||18,350 – 23,353/-|
|Last date of online Apply||19/09/2021|
Today’s New Jobs:
RITES Recruitment 2021:
- Starting dates of online apply- 09/09/2021
- Last Date of Online Apply- 19/09/2021
Vacancy detail of RITES Recruitment 2021:
|Engineer ( CIVIL)||40|
- The maximumage limit of candidates is upto 40 years.
Educational Qualification for rites recruitment 2021:
Engineer ( Civil) For Graduate:
- Full Time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute.
Engineer (civil) For Diploma:
- Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university / institute .
Required Experience For RITES Recruitment 2021:
For Graduate Engineer:
- Candidate should have post qualification experience of 6 years out of which preferably 3 years in Design/Construction/ Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/ Buildings/ Coastal Protection/ Structure etc.
For Diploma Engineer:
- Candidate should have post qualification experience of 12 years out of which preferably 6 years in Design/Construction/ Supervision/ Quality Control/ Quantity Surveying/ Topographic Surveying of Road/ Bridge/ Flyover/ ROB/ Buildings/ CoastalProtection/ Structure etc.
Selection procedure of RITES Recruitment 2021:
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for
selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out
of eligible candidates
A minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in
interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel.
There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
Experience – 10%
Interview – 90%
(Technical & Professional proficiency – 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%)
Total – 100%
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the
Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English
RITES Recruitment 2021 Salary:
For Graduate Engineer or Equivalent:
- Rs 22,353/- per month pay for graduate engineer( Civil)
For Diploma Holder or Equivalent:
- Rs 18,350/- per month pay for diploma holder ( Civil)
How to Apply Rites Recruitment 2021:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and
requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply
online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website,
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top
of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for
all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the
details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the
availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later
stages of selection (if called).
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and
to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
Today’s New Jobs: