RGCB Recruitment 2021 | RGCB Recruitment 2021 for freshers | RGCB Recruitment 2021 apply now | RGCB Recruitment 2021 how to apply | RGCB Recruitment 2021 notification |
RGCB Recruitment 2021 for the post of technical officer. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates are also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
RGCB Recruitment 2021 details:-
|Organisation Name||RGCB ( Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology )|
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
|Last date of apply||10/01/2022|
|Salary||Pay level 7|
RGCB Recruiment 2021:-
Post Name:- Technical Officer
- BE/BTech in Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marks aggregate score and sufficient work knowledge in the field.
Additional Desirable Qualification:-
- ME/MTech in the relevant field and documented work experience will be additionally desirable qualifications, while counting the candidate’s eligibility to be included in the selection procedure, at the time of initial shortlisting of the applications.
RGCB has sophisticated equipments that facilitates cutting edge research in its mandated scientific areas. RGCB is looking forward for suitable candidates, to be positioned as Technical Officer to meet such obligatory requirements. As Technical Officer, the candidate will have to regularly administer the installed equipments and ensure prompt upkeep. The need for updations and replacements are also required to be reported on real-time basis, whereas maintenance of all equipments at site will be ensured by the Technical Officer.
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to illustrate work related matters, specially the points of concerns/problems and generate solutions will be added advantage attached to the position of the Technical Officer at RGCB
Age Limit:- 35 years as on January 10, 2022
All applications will be initially screened by a duly constituted Institutional Screening Committee (ISC) to determine whether the applicant meets minimum prescribed qualifications for the advertised positions at RGCB. Ineligible applicants without these needed minimum qualifications will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be sent to them. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Selection Examination as detailed below:
- The examination will be conducted in Three Tiers: Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
- The Tier I test is an objective type (multiple choice) with 100 questions. Each question carries two marks for every correct answer and minus half mark (minus 0.50) for every wrong answer. The question paper will comprise of questions in the following areas: General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. The total time allowed for the Tier I examination will be 90 minutes.
- The Tier II test will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in “pen and paper” model. This test will also comprise of answers on topics mentioned in the job description in this advertisement for respective positions. The Tier II test will have 10 questions, of which a candidate can answer any 5. If more than 5 questions are answered, only the first 5 answers attempted by the candidate will be valued. The duration of this test will be 90 minutes.
- Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Tier I and Tier II tests (Maximum 300 marks) will take the Tier III examination.
- Names of shortlisted candidates to take the Tier III examination will be published on the RGCB website and RGCB notice boards.
- The Tier III examination will be a Practical Skills Test as per details mentioned in the job description in the advertisement for the respective Positions. This test will be of a qualifying nature with only either a Pass or Fail grade.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for the Tier III test (Practical Skills Test) and who have applied for more than one positions, will have to separately take the concerned skills test as per job description.
- The final selection will be from the merit list of successful candidates ranked on the basis of the total score obtained by them in the combined Tier I and II examinations and having passed the Tier III test (Practical Skills Test) .
How to apply:-
Applications in prescribed format with resume/curriculum vitae and attested copies of all necessary certificates, experience certificates and other supporting documents may be submitted by post to THE DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014, KERALA on or before January 10, 2022. Applications sent by post, must contain on the envelope, the name and code number of the position applied for. Alternatively, applications can be sent by e-mail enclosing a SINGLE PDF FILE, including all needed documents as above, to [email protected] on or before January 10, 2022. .
Address where Application Form is to be sent:-
THE DIRECTOR, RAJIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY, POOJAPPURA, THYCAUD P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695014, KERALA on or before January 10, 2022.
Notification Name:- Click Here
Download Application Form:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-