Renew Power Recruitment 2022 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Those Candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
In this post we will see the following points:-
- Renew Power Recruitment 2022 Details
- Renew Power Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Renew Power Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
- Renew power Recruitment 2022 How to apply
About The Company:-
eNew Power Limited is India’s largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity (Construction & Operation) of over 8000+ MW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns and operates utility scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers.
ReNew has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth having nearly doubled its operational capacity in each of the last three Fiscal Years. ReNew’s broad base of equity investors include Goldman Sachs, JERA, ADIA, CPPIB, ADB (subsequently exited) and GEF SACEF India and have invested a total of over INR 66.9 billion in the company in various tranches over the years
Renew Power Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||Renew Power Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Renew Power Recruitment 2022 :-
Post Name:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Renew Power Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification:-
Education: B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics.
- Fresher or up to 02 year of experience in renewable sector.
Skills Set Required:-
- Analytical skills
- Good command on Microsoft Office
- Communication, Presentation skills
- Knowledge on computer languages like Python, R etc
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Ensure Regulatory compliances for the respective state.
- Monitor overall scheduling compliances by external agencies for the state portfolio.
- Communication of preliminary observations of daily performances on F&S to Central team.
- Follow up with stake holders for implementation of F&S at the respective state.
- Ensuring Reduction of losses as per organizational targets.
- Preparation of QCA wise / site wise / state wise performance reports on daily / weekly & monthly basis.
- Participate and support in the performance improvement initiatives.
- Conducting regular reviews and follow up with External agencies on weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis on performance improvement status.
- Other Operational activity related to Forecasting and scheduling.
- Coordination with nodal agencies in line with central team.
How to apply Renew Power Recruitment 2022:-
- Interested candidates click on below given link to apply online.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-