Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana Recruitment 2022 for the post of trade apprentice. Those candidates who complete ITI are eligible to apply for this post. freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
Ministry of Railways is organising a short-term training programme at nominated Training Centres at all India level for youth under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.This program is entry level skill development training program in various trades i.e. AC Mechanic, Carpenter, CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System), Computer Basics, Concreting, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Fitters, Instrument Mechanic (Electrical & Electronics), Machinist, Refrigeration & AC, Technician Mechatronics, Track laying, Welding, Bar Bending and Basics of IT, S&T in Indian Railway. This training will help candidates in getting an employment and becoming self-employed too.
Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Organization Name||Rail kaushal vikash Yojana|
|post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||All India|
|Education qualification||10th Pass ITI|
|Final Year eligible||No|
|start date of online apply||8/02/2022|
|Last date of online apply||21/02/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana recruitment 2022:-
- Start date of online apply:- 08/02/2022
- last date of online apply:- 21/02/2022
- Upper age limit is 30 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- No Application fees is charges
Some Important Points:-
Job: Candidates imparted training under ‘Rail Kaushal VikasYojana’ will have NO CLAIM to seek employment on railways on the basis of such training.
Reservation: There is no reservation
Attendance: 75% compulsory
Duration of course: 3 weeks (18 Days)
Pass criteria: 55% in written, 60% in practical
i. Training will be provided free of cost but candidate will have to make their own arrangements for fooding and lodging.
ii. No allowance like daily allowance /conveyance allowance or travelling allowance etc. will be paid to the trainee.
iii. Training only in daytime.
iv. Candidate shall be required to give an affidavit (Notarized affidavit with a non judicial stamp of Rs.10) about following rules, discipline safety guidance as issued by Institute and will not make any claim on employment etc.
Monthly stipend of Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana Recruitment 2022:-
- Not disclose
Education Qualification of Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana Recruitment 2022:-
Complete ITI In AC Mechanic, Carpenter, CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System), Computer Basics, Concreting, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Fitters, Instrument Mechanic (Electrical & Electronics), Machinist, Refrigeration & AC, Technician Mechatronics,
Selection process of Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana Recruitment 2022:-
The Selection process of IUAC Recruitment 2022 is as following
- The percentage marks in 10th class will be basis of merit for selection. As per formula given by CBSE, multiply CGPA with 9.5 to convert CGPA into percentage.
How to apply Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana Recruitment 2022:-
Interested candidates follow the below given steps.
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Click Below link to apply online
- fill the application form
- printout the final application form for future reference.
Instructions for Online submission of application form
- i. All candidates shall fill up the required information in the form and upload scanned copy ofphotograph & signature. Application Window shall be opened for 08.02.2022 (00:00 hrs.) to 21.02.2022 (23:59 hrs.) (14 days).
- ii. At 22.02.2022 (00:00 hrs.), automatic list of shortlisted & waitlisted candidates for each trade shall be generated based on merit. Information to candidate shall be sent by email & SMS.
- iii. For next 7 days (22.02.2022 00:00 hrs. to 28.02.2022 23:59 hrs.), shortlisted candidates can upload scanned copies of Matric (10th) mark sheet (or certificate), photo ID, notarized affidavit, medical certificate.
- iv. (Note: Document upload is not necessary. This is required to be produced in ORIGINAL in institute at the time of reporting) for next 7 days (02.03.2022 00:00 hrs. to 08.03.2022 23:59 hrs.), Institute
- will verify documents with applicant’s data and finalize list trade wise. Selected candidates will be
- intimated about the training dates by email.
i. Matriculation mark sheet
ii. Matriculation certificate (In case of D.O.B not mentioned on mark sheet).
iii. Scanned image of photograph and signature.
iv. Photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, Bank passbook, Ration card, Pan Card.
v. Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non- Judicial Stamp Paper.
vi. Medical Certificate
Candidates should be medically fit to undergo training. Candidate will be required to submit fitness certificate form a registered MBBS doctor, Certifying that candidate is fit to undergo training in industrial environment and is fit with respect to visible/ hearing / mental condition and it is not suffering from any communicable disease.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-