Procter & Gamble Jobs In India. Procter and Gamble Recruitment 2021 for the post of product supply manager. Those candidates who complete Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering can apply for this Job.
NOTE- freshers Candiadtes eligible to apply for this job post.
About P&G :
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Procter & Gamble jobs In India Details: :
|Company name||Procter and Gamble|
|Post name||product supply manager|
Eligibility Criteria for procter & Gamble Jobs In India:
Required Educational Qualification:
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or anyrelevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2years of relevant experience.
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with other.
- The candidates who complete Graduate in relevent branches requires 0 years Experience.
- The candidates who complete MBA requires 0-2 years experience.
Procter & Gamble Jobs in India: What they Offer
- A wide range of challenging manufacturing/engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
Procter & Gamble Jobs In India:
- As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
- You are likely to be placed in one of the below functions:
Manufacturing- process Engineer:
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
Product Supply Planning:
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
Selection Procedure for procter & Gamble Jobs In India:
- The candidates is selected on their Educational Qualificationa and Overall Academic percentage and Take an Interview.
How To Apply Procter & Gamble Jobs In India:
These are the following steps to apply online in Procter & Gamble Jobs In India:
- First you click on given below link.
- After clicking if you are a new candidates create an account in procter & gamble
- After registration sign in
- After sign in fill the application form
- and filling of application form click on Final submit