PGCIL NR II Recruitment For the Post of Diploma Trainee Electrical and Civil Engineering. Those Candidates who complete Diploma in Civil and Electrical Engineering can apply for this Post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
PGCIL NR II Recruitment Details:
|Organization name||PGCIl ( Power Grid Corporation of India Limited )|
|Job Post||Diploma Trainee|
|job Location||Northen Rigion II|
|Education Qualification||Diploma ( Civil and Electrical Engineering)|
|Starting Date of Online Apply||20-Aug-2021|
|Last date of Online Apply||18-sep-2021|
PGCIL NR II Recruitment vacancy Detail:
|SI No||Name of the post||Number of the Post|
|1.||Diploma Trainee ( Electrical )||23|
|2.||Diploma Trainee ( Civil )||2|
MORE LATEST JOBS:
PGCIL NR II Recruitment Educational Qualification:
For Diploma Trainee ( Electrical ):
- Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR/ OBC(NCL)/EWS and pass marks for SC and PwD and Ex-SM candidates. OR
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
For Diploma Trainee ( Civil):
AGE LIMIT FOR PGCIL NR II RECRUITMENT :
For Diploma Trainee ( Electrical )
- 27 Years for UR/EWS
- 30 Years for OBC ( NCL)
- 32 Years for SC
For Diploma Traine ( Civil ):
- 27 years for UR
- 30 years for OBC (NCL )
PGCIL Salary for Diploma Trainee:
- Stipned during the one years of trainning is Rs 27,500/- per month.
Selection Process of PGCIL NR II Recruitment 2021:
The Selection process of the PGCIL NR2 is based on the written test ( computer based Only )
- Written test exam conduted which is the time duration is Two Hours consisting of two paper
- In paper I consist of professional knowledge test with 120 Question.
- In Paper II consist of 50 Question which is in from Supervisory aptitude test etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
- . Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentage of 40% (for unreserved) /30% (for reserved) will get empanelled as per the criteria of empanelment.
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement
How to Apply PGCIL NR II Recruitment 2021:
Follow these Following Steps to Online PGCIL NRII Recruitment
- First You click on the below Given Link.
- and select the northen region which you want to apply
- You should must have a valid E-mail Id and a mobile number.
Candidate are advice to upload these following document while applying online in jpg format.
Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in .JPG format
ii. Scanned signature of candidate max (30kb) in .JPG format
iii. Date of Birth Proof, i.e. Matric/ Birth Certificate (in pdf format)
iv. Qualification Certificate (Diploma) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters along with proof of norms
adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage (if applicable) (in pdf format)
v. Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through proper channel and need to upload “No Objection
Certificate” from the present employer in pdf format.
vi. Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) in pdf format
vii. Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) in pdf format
viii.Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate (if applicable ) in pdf format
ix. Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format
issued by Competent Authority (if applicable in pdf format
x. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ receipt (if applicable) in pdf format.
After this you submit you form and print out your application form.
PGCIL NR II Recruitment TEST CENTRE:
- The Computer Based Test is expected to be conducted at Chandigarh/ Jammu/Srinagar.
- The candidates can choose the test centre based on their address for communication or present address.
- No change of test centre will be allowed subsequently
Important Dates :
- Starting date of Online Apply- 20-August-2021
- last date of Online Apply- 19-Sept-2021
- tentative date of Online Examination – In month of OCTOBER.
|Download detail Advertisement||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL SITE||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|My YouTube Channel|
How To Apply PGCIL NRII Recruitment?
First You click on the below Given Link.
and select the northen region which you want to apply
You should must have a valid E-mail Id and a mobile number.