NLC Recruitment 2022 for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers & Final year are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with an Annual Turnover of INR.7249.63 crores (FY. 2020-21) is spreading its
wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy.
The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) using GATE-2022 scores.
NLC Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Job location||All India|
|Final year eligible||yes|
|Total No. of Post||300|
|Start date of online apply||28/03/2022|
|last date of online apply||11/04/2022|
|Join Telegram Group|
NLC Recruitment 2022:-
- Mechanical Engineering:- 117 Posts
- Electrical Engineering :- 87 Posts
- Civil Engineering:-28 Posts
- Mining Engineering :- 38 Posts
- Geology:-06 Posts
- Control & instrumentation :-05 Posts
- Chemical Engineering :-03 Posts
- Computer Engineering :-12 Posts
- Industrial Engineering:-04 Posts
Apply For Freshers Jobs:-
- Start date of online apply:- 28/03/2022
- Last date of online apply:- 11/04/2022
- Upper age limit is 30 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- for OBC/Gen/EWS:- Rs.854/-
- For SC/ST/ PeD:- Rs.354/-
Monthly stipend of NLC Recruitment 2022:-
- Graduate Executive Trainee:- INR.50,000 – 1,60,000
Education Qualification of NLC Recruitment 2022–
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
Control & Instrumentation:-
- full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology (or) Full Time/ Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Full Time / Part Time M. Tech. Geology (or) M. Sc. Geology.
- Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Engineering with Industrial Engineering as elective subject.
Selection Process of NLC Recruitment 2022:-
Graduate Executive Trainee:-
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as per the notification and qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2022 will be shortlisted based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in (GATE) – 2022, ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS /PwBD.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document / Certificate Verification / Medical Examination.
How to apply NLC recruitment 2022:-
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in.
- Candidate can register only once, using their GATE-2022 Registration Number, Name & Date of Birth
- Interested candidates can click on below given link to apply online.
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-