NITIE Recruitment 2022 for the post of project assistant. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) was founded in 1963 as a collaborative effort between the Government of India and the International Labor Organization. NITIE prepares students or a seamless induction into industry and academia by blending management principles and technical
skills. NITIE has been providing solutions to the complex problems of industries. Currently, NITIE has 9 research areas, 3 Postgraduate programs and a Fellow program. Further details at www.nitie.ac.in.
NITIE Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||not disclose|
|Date of notification publish||08/03/2022|
|Join Telegram Group|
NITIE invites applications from the interested candidates for the position:
Post: Project Assistant (On Contract for 89 Days)
Project Title: Project Execution and Productivity improvement study for Tata Solar Power”.
Scope of Project NITIE Recruitment 2022:
- Productivity improvement study of solar large utility projects covering all the activities related to DC.
- Identifying the productivity improvement opportunities for the above activities through productivity improvement studies.
- Establishing a project execution model.
- Develop a comprehensive monitoring mechanism including data capturing & analysis.
Eligibility Criteria of NITIE recruitment 2022:
• Graduate /Post-graduate in Engineering (Mechanical/Production /Industrial Engineering /Civil/Electrical) with minimum First Class at Graduation.
• Experience of working on field projects and live data collection from project/manufacturing location.
• Willingness to travel to project locations in Rajasthan & Gujarat.
Duration of position: 89 Days
Remuneration: Consolidated salary of Rs.25,000 per month, depending on the qualification & experience.
Tenure: Purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of 89 Days, which may be extended by another term of 89 days as per the Institute’s policy and subject to satisfactory performance.
Interested candidates may mail to the email address: email@example.com and fill this online form using the link below.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-