NCRA Recruitment 2022 for the post of Engineer Trainee. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA] of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR] (an autonomous institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India) is an internationally reputed research institute. NCRA–TIFR is located inside the Pune University Campus. Facilities operated by NCRA-TIFR include, the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) and the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT). Located about 80 KM north of Pune, GMRT is the world’s largest radio telescope at metre wavelengths. NCRA is on the lookout for suitably qualified candidates for the following positions
NCRA Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Job location||All India|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Start date of online apply||07/05/2022|
|Last date of online apply||01/06/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
NCRA Recruitment 2022:-
- Engineer Trainee:- 02 Posts
- Start date of online apply:- 07/05/2022
- Last date of online apply:-01/06/2022
- Upper age limit is 28 Years
- Minimum age limit is :- 20 years
- For Gen/ OBC:- .NIL
- For SC/ ST/ PWD:- NIL
Monthly stipend of NCRA Recruitment 2022:
- Engineer trainee:- Rs.25000/-
Education Qualification of NCRA Recruitment 2022–
Engineer Trainee ( Electrical):-
- Full time BE/B.Tech. Degree in Electronics Engineering from a recognised Institute/university.
- B.Sc. (Physics/Electronics). Diploma in Electronics (ECE) and Electrical (EEE).
Selection Process oF NCRA Recruitment 2022:-
- f the eligible number of applications is large, the Centre will restrict the number of candidates for written tests by making a merit list of the applicants based on the marks in the basic qualification, number of years of experience and select reasonable number of candidates for each post.
How to apply NCRA recruitment 2022:-
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of the qualifications and experience prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for the recruitment process. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Last date for receipt of the applications is 31st May 2022. Age, Qualification & experience will be reckoned as on 1st July 2021. TME: Total Monthly Emoluments UR: Unreserved.
How to apply: Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at … . Those who cannot apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super scribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007. Applications received online/by post after the last date will not be considered. For details such as advertisement, application format, experience etc., visit at ….
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-