NBCC Recruitment 2022 for the post of Junior Engineer. Those candidates who complete Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. interested candidates can read below full job description.
NBCC (India) Limited, is a Schedule A premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company’s present area of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including ReDevelopment, (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job location||All India|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||81|
|Start date of online apply||15/03/2022|
|last date of online apply||14/04/2022|
|Join Telegram Group|
NBCC Recruitment 2022:-
Apply For Freshers Jobs:-
- Junior Engineer (Civil ) :- 60 Posts
- Junior Engineer ( Electrical ) :- 20 Post
- DY. GENERAL MANAGER 01 Post
- Start date of online apply:- 15/03/2022
- Last date of online apply:- 14/04/2022
- Upper age limit is 28 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 21 years
- Age relaxation given as per categories
- Rs. 500/- for the Posts at S.No. 01 & 02 i.e. Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- NIL for Backlog Post mentioned at S.No 03 i.e. Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil).
Monthly stipend of NBCC Recruitment 2022:-
- Junior Engineer ( Civil ):- Rs.27270/-
- Junior Engineer ( Electrical):- Rs. 27270/-
- Dy. General Manager:- Rs.70,000-2,00,000/-
Apply for Todatys New Jobs:-
Education Qualification of NBCC Recruitment 2022–
Junior Engineer ( Civil ):-
- Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
Junior Engineer ( Electrical ):-
- Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
DY General Manager:-
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
Selection Process of NBCC Recruitment 2022:-
The selection criteria will be by way of Written Test only. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
|Name of the Post||Selection Process||Weightage|
|JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)||Written Test||100%|
|JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)||Written Test||100%|
|DY. GENERAL MANAGER (ENGG.) (CIVIL) – Backlog||Personal Interview||100%|
How to apply NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022:-
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-