Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 for the post of Engineer. Those candidate who complete Diploma/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job desciption.
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||Maruti Suzuki|
|Required Experience||3 years|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Start date of online apply||11/05/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022:-
Post Name:- Paint Engineer:-
Department: Paint Engineering
Division : Production Engineering
Education: B.E/B.Tech(Mechanical / Industrial / Production / Paint/Chemical)
Level : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
A) New plant set-up, process & layout planning, preparing specification ,planning , scheduling, installation and commissioning of equipment for paint shop.
B) Designing of conveyor facility for new models & upgradation of existing equipments in Paint facilities.
C) Knowledge of paints, its application methods, issues & countermeasures
1. Process Planning :- Process design considering capacity requirement, material flow and process requirement.
2. Facility Planning & set-up :- Preparation of Equipment specification [Mechanical , Electrical], layouts, procurement of equipment involving Techno-commercial evaluation through tendering process, installation & commissioning for Booth, Oven, PT/ED, Conveyors etc.
3. Designing of painting jigs , sealer & wax nozzles
4. Capacity expansion for existing set-up by Bottleneck identification & elimination by Kaizens & cycle time reduction.
5. New technology introduction for supporting the desirable Manufacturing process in paint shops.
6. Proactively Identification of defects and planning for rectification.
7. Upgrading equipment of existing paint shops incorporating latest technology ,energy efficient solutions.
8. Knowledge of paints, its application technology, issues & countermeasures.
9.Painting robots, Online/Offline robot teaching for body & Bumper, robot & teaching issues & countermeasures.
10.Desgining of low viscous & high viscous material circulation system.
11.Performing basic testing to evaluate properties of paint film .
12.Designing of fire protection system in flammable areas of paint shops.
13.Digital mock up for concurrent engineering in new models.
1. Domain knowledge of manufacturing processes at Paint Shops.
Person should be able to read drawing and should be able to judge the quality control parameters requirement and techniques.
2. Ability to understand technical and commercial requirements for set-up of Paint shop & to evaluate alternatives with Cost-benefit analysis .
3. Hands on experience on equipment / plant set-up related to Paint shop for 2-wheeler / 4-wheeler
4. Familiar with software such as Uni-graphics, Auto-cad, Factory-CAD, ED Simulation, Off Line robot programming (OLP).
5. Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end
6. Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach
- Target orientation
- Communication & presentation skills
- Team player
- Networking skills..
Official Notification:- CLICK HERE
For Diploma:- CLICK HERE
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-