About the company:-
MagikMinds provides advanced solutions and services globally, for Asset Management and Utility Network with a Strong presence in Open source GIS, Advanced Web and Mobile Applications We operate with over 60 consultants who are proficient in Smallworld product suite, other GIS-enabling technologies and Web and mobile technologies. We have been growing exponentially since inception and have expanded our services across the globe within a short span of time and are currently operating from 3 countries – USA, India, and Australia. MagikMinds hiring engineers freshers & experience. We are proud of our indigenous solutions range that caters to all our customers business requirements and is associated with the renowned brands like GE, Tata, Reliance, Ubisense.
MagikMinds hiring engineers freshers & experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collection of existing network information from various office/ Departments, Digitize data as per Master GIS database to help O & M team for operating GIS system in their daily activities.
- Should have GIS knowledge, develop applications to generate reports, spatial data as per needs of clients.
- Ability to update create data using GIS
- Ability to support on GIS platform.
- Ability to validate data capture on-field preparing map services for GIS applications
- Planning and design monitoring networks, manage activities in the field and maintain assets
- Ability to view different versions of data and update master data accordingly.
- Ability to trace network preferable Smallworld network.
- Ability to validate the topological connection between objects.
- Ability to create specifications for objects.
- Ability to develop applications as per the requirement of the board
- Ability to take back up and restore data during server crash
- Ability to create modify existing data definition
- Working with the Project GIS team to deliver GIS deliverables to tight deadlines.
- Designation: GIS Executive
- Required: Fresher’s
- Qualification: B.Tech /BE (Environmental science/GIS /Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Preferable)
- Required Skills: GIS & Good presentation skills, good knowledge on MS-Office.
- Notice Period: Immediate
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: 20,000 per month
- Location: Hyderabad
- Last date to apply: December 31St, 2017.
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview