LT Recruitment 2021 for the post of test engineer. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.tech in electrical engineering are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
LT Recruitment 2021 Details:-
|Company Name||L&T Technology Service|
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
LT Recruitment 2021:
1. Perform Agricultural Vehicle Display System Functional Testing and software validation for display on different Agricultural vehicles like tractor, combine and various harvester vehicles.
2. Perform Manual bench testing using tools like CANalyzer / CANoE devices, or other tools for serial bus system data logging and analysis.
3. Perform Testing on physical vehicle on need basis.
4. Understanding the system improvements , requirements, create test plan, review with stakeholders and execute
5. Perform Integration testing support
6. Validate the sprint release software on actual display hardware
7. Maintain the test bench and test environment
8. Collaborate with cross-functional teams like system engineering , product Validation and internal test teams at offshore location
9. Participate on system requirement and Test reviews
10. Follow the client project execution process (Agile SCRUM)
11. Work closely with different validation groups to understand the defect / issue generated.
Education Qualification & Experience:-
• Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Electrical Engineering, computer science or EET or related degree area.
• Previous testing experience for Automotive, Off-highway vehicles
• Any experience with Polarion tool
• Knowledge of vehicle communication and Diagnostics protocols: CAN/LIN/J1939/XCP/UDS
• Experience with Farm Equipment, Precision Farming systems or connected vehicle systems.
• Experience in electronic troubleshooting and diagnostics or a related field. Complex mechanical assembly service or troubleshooting acceptable too.
• Experience with development and execution of test plans.
• Ability to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to demonstrate good computer skills with Word, Excel, MSOffice suite.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Communications protocol experience and understanding (e.g. Serial, Cellular, Wifi, GPS, ISOBUS).
• Agricultural, construction, or similar background which demonstrates familiarity with operation of off-highway equipment.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-