IPRCL Recruitment 2022 for the post of Project Site Engineer. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates reads below full job description.
IPRCL invites application from qualified young and energetic Indian National for the post of Project Site Engineer ( PSE ) Civil, Electrical and S&T having relevant Engineering Degree with GATE Score with minimum 2 years of post Qualification experience in the field of railway, works on contractual basis for its project involving last mile connectivity to Major Ports .
stakeholders and mission is to operate and developing projects in an effective cost and socio-environment friendly manner.
IPRCL Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Project site engineer|
|Job location||All India|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post|
|Start date of online apply||18/0/2022|
|Last date of online apply||04/03/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Apply For freshers:-
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Project Site Engineer ( Civil )||06|
|Project Site Engineer ( electrical )||10|
|Project Site Engineer ( S&T )||03|
- Start date of online apply:- 18/02/2022
- Last date of online apply:- 04/03/2022
- Upper age limit is 32 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- Age relaxation given as per categories
- No need to pay
Monthly stipend of IPRCL Recruitment 2022:-
- Project site engineer:- Rs.54,000 + HRA
Apply for more Jobs:-
Education Qualification of IPRCL Recruitment 2022:-
For Project Site Engineer ( Civil ):-
- Complete B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering and Must have 2 year post qualification experience.
For Project Site Engineer ( Electrical , S&T :-
- The candidates should posses recognized engineering degree approve by UGC/ AICTE from recognized university in electrical engineering, Signal & telecommunication Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Selection Process of IPRCL Recruitment 2022:-
The Actual Scheme/Criteria of the selection process will be decided by the selection committee depending upon the requirement of the job for which recruitment is made. Marks will be awarded to the candidates applying for the vacancies on the basis of the following
- Marks of qualifying examination ( engineering degree ) for the post:- 30%
- GATE Score :-20%
- Additional Relevant qualification:- 10%
- Relevant Experience for the desired Post:- 40%
How to apply IPRCL Recruitment 2022:-
Interested candidates click on below given apply link to apply online and send the Hard Copy to the Below Given Address.
Address where Send the Hard Copy:-
- Addl. General Manager ( HR ) , Indian Port Rail & Ropeway Corporation Limited Office 4th Floor , Nirman Bhavan , Mumbai Port Trust Building MP Road Mazgaon ( E ) Mumbai-400010
Important Document To Be Attached with application:-
- Self attested copy of matriculation certificate
- Self attested copy of certificate and all marks-sheet
- Certificates in proof of experience.
- Self Attested copy of the appointment letter in support of appointment to the post in the organization in which currently working.
- Photo ID proof & address Proof
- A detailed CV
- Self attested copy of GATE Score
- Copy of NOC from present employer ( If Applicable)
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-