IOCL Apprenticeship 2021 for the Eastern Region. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under
Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines.
IOCL Apprenticeship 2021 Details:
|Organisation Name||IOCL ( Indian oil coporation Limited )|
|Job Location||Eastern Region|
|Starting date of online apply||05/11/2021|
|Last date of online apply||04/12/2021|
IOCL Apprenticeship 2021 Vacancy Details:-
For West Bangal State:
- Trade Apprentice :- 90 Post
- Technician Apprentice:- 138
- Trade Other :- 08
For Bihar State:-
- Trade Apprentice:- 22
- Technician Apprentice:- 40
- Trade Other :- 06
For Odisha State:-
- Trade Apprentice:- 30
- Technician Apprentice:- 35
- Trade other:- 4
For Jharkhand State:-
- Trade Apprentice:- 14
- Technician Apprentice:- 17
- Trade Other:- 04
For Assam State:-
- Trade Apprentice:- 43
- Technician Apprentice:- 72
- Trade other :- 04
- For Trade Apprentice the candidates must have complete ITI in above mentioned disciplines.
- For Technician Apprentice the candidates must have complete Diploma in above mentioned disciplines.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to
SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
Period of Apprenticeship Trainee:-
- 12 Months for all disciplines except
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) will be having 15 Months training
- Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) will be having 14 Months Training
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration
90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with
one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules
1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Skill Development &
Entrepreneurship (RDSDE) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of
Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-