Indian Oil Recruitment 2022 for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant. Those candidates who complete Diploma are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Barauni Refinery, Bihar.
Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/- .
Indian Oil Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||IOCL ( Indian Oil Corporation Limited )|
|Post Name||Junior Engineering Assistant|
|Job location||Barauni Bihar|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||04|
|Start Date of online apply||08/03/2022|
|Last date of apply||29/03/2022|
|Join Telegram Group|
Apply For Freshers Jobs:-
- Junior Engineering Assistant:- 04 Posts
- Start date of online apply:- 08/03/2022
- Last date of online apply:- 29/03/2022
- Upper age limit is 26 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- Age relaxation given as per categories
- No need to pay application fees
Monthly stipend of Indian Oil Recruitment 2022:-
- Junior Engineering Assistant:- Rs.25,000/- 1,05,000/-
Apply for Todatys New Jobs:-
Education Qualification of Indian Oil Recruitment 2022–
Junior Engineering Assistant:-
3 year Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift)of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals /Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
Selection Process of Indian Oil Recruitment 2022:-
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature .
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for further consideration.
- Written Test will be conducted at Barauni location. Exact venue details will be communicated through the Admit Card.
How to apply Indian Oil Recruitment 2022:-
Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail, Website and SMS alerts
All candidates should have the relevant certificates / testimonials / documents / proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, Discharge Certificate(where applicable) etc. ready before applying online.
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-