Illumine solar jobs 2022 for the post of Associate Structural Engineer. Those candidates who complete B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also apply for this post. Interested candidates Read below full job description.
About This Company:-
With Campuses in Austin and Chennai, we are a young multinational firm working on sustainable living solutions. Founded in 2015, We, a team of Engineers and Creative thinkers are working towards the development of Renewable power plants, Energy efficient buildings with competent construction methodologies, Clean transportation and High-Potent agriculture & manufacturing technologies.
Illumine Solar Jobs 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||Illumine Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Associate Structural Engineer|
Illumine Solar Jobs 2022:-
Post Name:- Associate Structural Engineer
Job Location:- Chennai
Education Qualification:- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil, Structural, or Mechanical Engineering.
Required Experience of Illumine Solar jobs 2022:- 0-1 years
If you are someone looking for a mundane 9-5 job, this might not be for you. This is more for someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to move the world towards sustainability, one step at a time.
What you will do:-
Generate design calculations and engineering reports using structural engineering concepts. Collaborate with design team to layout plans, notes, schedules, and details for solar array installation on permit plans. Projects are primarily residential structures but will also include commercial facilities and self-supported ground mounted structures.
- Ability to learn and adapt with new concepts/ systems quickly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and resolve issues independently based on project/company standards.
- Knowledge of structural engineering fundamentals.
- Strong technical and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment effectively.
· Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil, Structural, or Mechanical Engineering.
· Oral and written communication skills, with the ability to provide technical information by phone or email in a professional manner.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Official Site:- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-