HPCL Apprenticeship 2022 for the post of Graduate Apprentice 2022. Those Candidates who complete b.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India. It is engaged in Refining, Storage, Distribution and Marketing of petroleum products and is a major player in the hydrocarbon industry in India.
HPCL owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakh with designed capacities of 9.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) & 8.3 MMTPA respectively.
HPCL – Mumbai Refinery proposes to engage about 100 number of Graduate Apprentice Trainees in the field of engineering viz… Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical for a period of one year as per provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Rules thereof.
HPCL Apprenticeship 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||HPCL ( Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited )|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice|
|Job location||Mumbai Refinery|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||100|
|Start date of online apply||19/02/2022|
|Last date of online apply||28/02/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
HPCL Apprenticeship 2022:-
Eligible Branches for Graduate Apprentice:-
- Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- CSE Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Start date of online apply:- 19/02/2022
- last date of online apply:- 28/02/2022
- Upper age limit is 25 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- Age relaxation by 5 yrs, for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBC-NC and 10 yrs for PwBD
- No application fees is charges
Monthly stipend of HPCL Apprenticeship2022:-
- Graduate Apprentice:- Rs25,000/-
Education Qualification of HPCL Apprenticeship 2022:-
For Graduate Apprentice:-
- B Tech in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, CSE Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Civil Engineering, instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Selection process of BEL Apprenticeship2022:-
The Selection process of HPCL Recruitment 2022 is as following
- Candidates fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for interview at Mumbai Refinery office address. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of March 2022.
- Merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the Interview
- Final offer for apprenticeship training would be subjected to clearing the Medical test as per HPCL standards and submission of all the documents / certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, medical certificates of PwBD and medical fitness etc., as may be applicable.
How to apply HPCL Apprenticeship 2022:-
Follow the below steps to apply HPCL Recruitment 2022
Candidates registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) web portal https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in and recognized by Board of Apprenticeship. Training (BOAT) will be considered. Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL.
PROCESS TO APPLY FOR APPRENTICESHIP AT HPCL:-
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
- Click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type” HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP. LTD.(MUMBAI REFINARY)”and click on option “Search”
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP. LTD.(MUMBAI REFINARY)” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidate clicks “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements, clause) are appearing correctly in their application.
HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their BOAT Mumbai (Western Region) office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests”
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-