Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022 for the post of Senior Engineer. Those candidates who complete Diploma/B.E/B.Tech. Freshers candidates can also apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
About Hero Motocorp Company:-
With innovation at the core of its philosophy, the New Delhi (India) headquartered Hero MotoCorp has been at the forefront of designing and developing technologically advanced motorcycles and scooters for customers around the world. It became the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer in 2001, in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year, and has maintained the coveted title for the past 20 consecutive year.
With over 100 million satisfied customers across the globe, it continues to champion socio-economic progress and empowerment through its range of products and services.
Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||Hero Motocorp Pvt Ltd|
|Post Name||Senior Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Publish date of Job||19/01/2022|
Hero Motocorp Recruitment 2022:-
To design and develop Electric Vehicle Control Unit for two wheeler application. Perform simulation and analysis of electric vehicle functionality. Work involve Control Unit Hardware and Software design, Schematics preparation and component selections. Should have hands-on experience with diagnosis and debugging of embedded system for different microcontroller families.
Play a key role in introducing new technologies and concepts in the area of EV.
Develop Device Driver for EV applications
Algorithm development for EV functional and safety requirements
Testing and debugging
Close liaison with EV System and Controls engineers
Vendor interaction, technical discussion, problems troubleshooting, Technical documentations preparation
• Knowledge of xEV technology and its subsystems
• Good know-how of Embedded System design fundamentals having experience in 16/32bit microcontroller family, compilers, debugger
• Good knowledge of HW and SW design, development and testing process, e.g V-cycle
• Knowledge of embedded C, real time operating system, device drivers, functional safety
• Knowledge of analog and digital electronics, electrical circuit design, sensors, communication methods e.g CAN, LIN, SPI, UART
• Knowledge of different electrical measurement tools and test process
• Awareness of Automotive Standards, regulations and safety standards e.g MISRA, AUTOSAR etc
Education Qualification:- Diploma/B.Tech
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-