GRSE Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant Manager. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates read below full job description.
All the details related to these vacancies like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
GRSE Ltd. is one of the premier Defence Shipyards and Mini Ratna, Category -I Company. It is effectively contributing to the defence preparedness of the country by building different sophisticated and state-of-the-art warships. The Company invites applications from qualified, talented and energetic Indian Nationals for the following posts in various disciplines.
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||GRSE ( Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited )|
|Post name||Assistant Manager|
|Final year Eligible||No|
|Start date of online apply||08/02/2022|
|last date of online apply||23/02/2022|
|Total No. of post||11|
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:-
|Name of Post||no. Of Post|
|Assistant manager ( Company secretary )||01|
|Assistant manager (Finance )||02|
|Assistant Manager ( mechanical )||03|
|Assistant Manager ( Electrical )||02|
|Assistant manager ( Electronics )||02|
|Assistant Manager ( Naval Architecture )||01|
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification:-
For Assistant manager ( Company Secretary )
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
For Assistant manager ( Finance )
- Chartered Account (CA)/Cost & Management Accountant (CMA).
For assistant Manager ( mechanical )
- Four years full time degree in Engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the discipline of Mechanical (55% overall marks for ST)
For assistant Manager ( Electrical )
- Four years full time degree in Engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the discipline of Electrical (55% overall marks for ST)
For assistant Manager ( Electronics )
- Four years full time degree in Engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the discipline of Electronics l (55% overall marks for ST).
For assistant Manager ( naval Architecture )
- Four years full time degree in Engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the discipline of Naval Architecture (55% overall marks for ST)
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:-
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT
i. Maximum age limit for applicants in the posts of Assistant Managers under UR Category is 28 years as on 01 Feb 2022. However, relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) / Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. rules. The relaxation in age limit for PwBD candidates shall
be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not. Age is not a bar for internal candidates.
ii. Maximum age for joining the Company will be 56 years after all age relaxations. It also applies for internal candidates
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:-
- Written test &
- Personal Interview
- Written Test will be scheduled tentatively on 06 Mar 2022 in 04 cities (Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai)
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the written test.
- Pattern of Written Test will be as follows:
|Type of Question||No. of posts|
|part-I Discipline Knowledge Questions||60|
|Part-II General Management Aptitude Test (Mental Ability, Reasoning, English, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability etc.||25|
Based on the performance in Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted / called to appear for Interview. Candidates appearing for interview have to produce final mark-sheet/certificate before interview.
- For General/ OBC:- Rs.500+ 71 Bank Charge
- For SC/ST/Pwd:- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Important dates of GRSE Recruitment 2022:-
- Start Date for Online Registration:-08 Feb 2022
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 23 Feb 2022
- Remittance of Application fees:- 10 Feb 2022 to 25 Feb 2022
- Receipt of hardcopy of application signed by candidate along with Certificates / testimonials in support of eligibility through Ordinary post only.:- 04 Mar 2022
- Uploading of Admit Cards for written test:- 01 Mar 2022
- Date of Written Test (tentative):- 06 Mar 2022
- Date of Interview:- To be intimated
How to apply GRSE Recruitment 2022:-
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
- Send the application form to below given address via Post office
Address where send hard coy:-
Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New
Delhi – 110003, so as to reach within 04 Mar 2022. The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super-scribed with “GRSE
Employment Notification No. OS: 01/2022” and “Post Applied for”.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-