Google Recruitment 2021 for the post of manufacturing engineering. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech in mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent can apply for this jobs. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this job. Interested candidates read below full job description.
Google Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Post Name||Manufacturing Engineer|
Google Recruitment 2021 :
Post- Manufacturing Engineer:
About This Job:
Google’s custom-designed equipment makes up one of the largest and most powerful computing infrastructures in the world. The Manufacturing Operations team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver this state-of-the-art physical infrastructure.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you evaluate the product designs and create the processes, tools and procedures behind Google’s powerful search technology. When vendors build parts for our infrastructure, you’re right there alongside ensuring manufacturing processes are repeatable and controlled. You collaborate with Commodity Managers and Design Engineers to determine Google’s infrastructure needs and product specifications. Your work ensures the various pieces of Google’s infrastructure fit together perfectly and keep our systems humming along smoothly for a seamless user experience.
As a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Manufacturing Engineer, you will be driving effective management of product data throughout the entire product lifecycle. Your work will directly contribute to the creation and maintenance of data that is the foundation for supply chain, product operations and cost management. You will work with the engineering team, product team, operations and external partners to enable the development, launch, and sustainability of the product.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Ensure the Product Bill of Materials (BOM) is complete and accurate throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop strategic sourcing interdisciplinary acumen and serve as a advocate of PLM within Global Operations; work with the engineering team, product team, operations and external partners to enable the development, launch, and sustainability of the product
- Manage and execute the creation and audit the release of product data in Agile PLM; take ownership of PLM processes and policies and drive adoption with stakeholders
- Complete manufacturing and process audits at existing and potential suppliers and manufacturing partners where necessary
- Engage with engineering and product teams to plan PLM activities (Parts, BOMs, SKUs, Engineering Changes, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with development of manufacturing processes including acceptance testing, startup, and qualification.
- Experience working on hardware products, defining Bill of Materials structures and product documentation
- Experience across all phases of product development from prototype to mass production to end-of-life.
- PLM System experience in Oracle Agile or Siemens Team center.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the product design process by proposing improvements and justifying with data.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with multi-geographical teams on complex projects spanning multiple technologies.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, coupled with a well-focused attention to details.
Required Experience:– Freshers
Job location:- Bangalore
How to Apply This job:
Interested candidates click on below given link to apply online.
Notification Link- Click Here
Apply Link- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs: