GE Gas Power Recruitment 2021 for the post of Installation Engineer. Diploma/B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering Candidates are eligible to apply this jobs. Interested candidates read below full Job Description.
|Company Name||GE Gas Power Limited|
|Job Post||Installtion Engineer- Electrical|
|Job Location||Noiad Uttarpradesh UP|
GE Power Recruitment 2021 :
Required Qualification & Experience:-
- This role requires basic experience in the Electrical Installation at site or Electrical Construction. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s/Diploma degree from an accredited university or college in Electrical Engineering
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Power Plant Project.
More Latest Jobs:
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Willing to travel extensively outside India
- This is site based role
- Execution of erection works related to Electrical works discipline, which are to be compliant with the time schedule and completed to satisfactory quality.
- Job preparation and pre-checks to ensure all materials are available and all required tools and equipment are available for both subcontracted and Self Performance erection works.
- Coordination of access to all areas within the scope of the discipline works by subcontractors and others.
- Communicate directly with superiors and Engineering to resolve and/or clarify any technical issues.
- Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and adherence to the Site Quality Plan by all within-the-discipline subcontractors and/or Self Performance erection works.
About GE Gas Power:-
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.