GE Electric Recruitment 2021 for the post of Service Operability Engineer & Mechanical Component Engineer . Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech in mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering can apply for this job. Freshers candidates can also apply for this job. Intereested candidates read below full job description.
About GE Electric Company :
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Electric Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Company Name||GE Electric|
|Post name||Mechanical component Engineer & Other|
GE Electric Recruitment 2021:
1.Service Operability Engineer :
Role & Responsibilty:
- Develop and optimize control algorithms and define parameters that increase turbine performance, lower mechanical loading, and at the same time allow the turbine to run with high availability and reliability
- Implement control algorithms and parameters in the simulation environment and turbine control system according to product requirements.
- Investigate and analyze complex controls and turbine dynamics issues occurring in the fleet of installed turbines. Develop and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the Loads and Systems teams to analyze the impact of the operability strategy on the mechanical loads of the turbine in simulation and through the evaluation of measurement data.
- Provide wind turbine operability expertise through all phases of product development from requirements definition through design and development, validation, and product life-cycle support.
- Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data using reports, records, and letters.
- Support innovation for wind turbine Services New Product Introduction (NPI) solutions that improve customer value.
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Controls or related Engineering discipline
Required Experience: Freshers ( 0years)
- Strong technical background with a physics-based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Skilled in designing, using, and analyzing MATLAB/Simulink model diagrams
- Working knowledge & experience in wind or other power controls systems
- Technical strength in problem identification, analysis, and resolution
- Experience with modeling, simulation, and calibration tools used in wind turbine control system development
- Experience with loads and controls simulation of wind turbines
- Knowledge of at least one programming language such as C or Delphi
- Proactive and open approach to learning and expanding role scope
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply GE Electric Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates click on below given link to apply Online.
For Official Notification CLICK HERE
GE Electric Recruitment 2021:
2.Engineer- Mechanical Component:
Product Design/Requisition Engineering of Drives products – Mechanical
• Activities contributing to the design and development of LV/MV VFD
Products/Projects and eHouse
• Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components
• Accountable for the quality of own work.
• Executes within a well-defined operations framework.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. This work would include mechanical and/or electrical engineering for all products
- Concept and Basic Mechanical design – Packaging of Electrical /Electronics components & Analysis – NPI / Localization
- May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Execute detail engineering and Validation of design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
Bachelors/Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/CAD design ) Preferred with relevant experience (0-7 yrs)
Proficient in CAD (CREO )/ Ansys / PLM (Team center) tools
Required Experience:- 0-7 years.
Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
Strong oral and written communication skills to influence at all levels.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Effective problem solving skills
Demonstrate to work independently within and between teams and as an individual.
Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse and highly matrix environment.
Ability to energize teams and perceive change as an opportunity
How to Apply Online:
Interested candidates click on below given link to apply online.
For Official Notification Click Here
Today’s New Jobs: