DRDO Recruitment 2022 for the post of Trade/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice. Those candidates who complete ITI/Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech in after 2019, 2020 & 2021 are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Post Name||Trade/ Technician / Graduate Apprentice|
|Education Qualification||ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Start date of online apply||25/01/2022|
|last date of online apply||07/02/2022|
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Disciplines||No. of vacancy|
Education Qualification of DRDO Recruitment 2022:-
For Graduate apprentice:- B.E/B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ],B.Com and BSc
For Technician ( Diploma ) Apprentice:- Diploma in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical .
For Trade apprentice:- ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT affiliation) in [ Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic and Welder ]
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- maximum age- 24 years
Application fees:- Not charge ( zero )
Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
How to apply DRDO Recruitment 2022 :-
- Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://rcilab.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at RCI, Hyderabad.
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. / B.com / Diploma / ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma / ITI certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Any Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card, Voter ID or Driving License
- Aadhar Card and Copy of Bank Pass Book
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon
- Two Passport size photographs
Download Notification:- Click Here
Apply online:- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-