DRDO CAIR Apprentice 2021 for the Graduate & Diploma. Those candidates who complete Diploma and B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for these post. Freshers candidates can also apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job desciption.
Under the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act 1961, Director Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR), Bangalore invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate/Diploma Apprenticeship training for one year.
DRDO CAIR Apprentice 2021 Details:-
|Post Name||Gradaute & Diploma Apprentice|
|Starting date of online apply||16/11/2021|
|Last date of online apply||10/12/2021|
DRDO CAIR Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details:-
For Graduate Apprentice:-
|Disciplines||No. Of seats||Age lmit|
|Computer Science/ Computer Engg /Information Science & Technology Engg||24|
|Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics and communication/ Electronics & Information / Telecom Engg||08||18-27 years|
For Diploma apprentice-
- Computer Science/ Engg/ Computer Networking:- 01 Seats.
- For Graduate Apprentice:-
A degree in engineering or Computer Engg. technology granted by Information Science & – statutory University/by an Technology Engg. institution empowered to award such degree by an Electronics & Act of Parliament.
- For Diploma apprentice:-
A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a
University I by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development
(MHRD) portal. For registration log on to http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: http://rac.gov.in or http://
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of
scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA,
candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the
same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of
the documents submitted online at the time of joining at CAIR, Bengaluru.
- Online Applications after the last date would not.be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application
forms would not be accepted.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-