DRDO Apprenticeship 2021 for Diploma. Those candidates who complete Diploma in Computer Engineering and in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS), Delhi, a premier Institute under aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is in process of engagement of apprentices. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for one year.
DRDO Apprenticeship 2021 Details:-
|Organisation Name||DRDO ( Defence Research & Development Organisation).|
|Post Name||Diploma Apprentice|
|Starting date of online apply||15/12/2021|
|Last date of online apply||14/12/2021|
DRDO Apprenticeship 2021 Vacancy Details:-
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||02|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory|
|Diploma in Library Science||01|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||01|
|Diploma in Modern Office Practice|
(English and Hindi)/Office Management
No interview will be held due to ongoing pandemic. A board constituted by Director DIPAS for the purpose will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies indicated above.
Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis(percentage/marks of essential qualification). Only selected candidates will be informed.
Howto apply :-
Candidate must be enrolling on the BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must be verified by the Regional Board. Candidate will need to apply through Establishment (DIPAS/DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOLOGY AND ALLIED SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000003 on the portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Terms & Conditions for Selection of Apprentices:–
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in; non-registered candidates are
likely to be rejected.
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passing their respective courses in the year 2019 or later) only can apply:
candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2019 are not eligible. Candidates with
post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates those who have completed their qualifying examination asregular candidates are only eligible to
- Graduate / Diploma holderswho had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining
the essential qualification shall NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
- The period oftraining will be 12 months commencing from execution ofthe contract ofApprenticeship.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended in 1961,1973 &
2014 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applications belonging to SC
(Scheduled Caste)/ST (Schedule Tribe)/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)- Non-Creamy layer, EWS and
PWD shall produce their caste and disability certificates in prescribed form issued by the competent
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-