DAE JE Recruitment 2022 for the post of Junior Engineer. Those candidates who complete Diploma/B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read below full job description.
Applications are invited in the attached format from young, dynamic and dedicated candidates fulfilling the qualifications, having minimum age of 18 years and maximum age as prescribed against each post as on 29.04.2022 for the following posts in DCSEM.
DAE JE Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||DAE ( Department of Atomic Energy )|
|Post Name||Junior Enigneer|
|Job location||All India|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||33|
|Start date of online apply||24/03/2022|
|last date of online apply||29/04/2022|
|Join Telegram Group|
DAE JE Recruitment 2022:-
Apply For Freshers Jobs:-
- Start date of online apply:- 24/03/2022
- Last date of online apply:- 10/04/2022
- Upper age limit is 40 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- Junior Engineer:- Rs.500/-
- Scientist Assistant:- Rs.300
- Technician :- Rs.250
Monthly stipend of DAE JE Recruitment 2022:-
- Junior Engineer:- Rs.56,100/-
- Scientist:- Rs.35,400/-
- Technician:- Rs.21,700/-
Education Qualification of DAE JE Recruitment 2022–
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil /Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 % marks.
- Diploma. in Civil /Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 % marks.
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC (with Science and Maths) plus Trade certificate in Plumbing Carpentary, Masonary, Fitter, Air Conditioning, Electrical .
Selection Process of DAE JE Recruitment 2022:-
- In case the response is more, DCSEM reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview alone.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview. This Directorate reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting a Screening Test of eligible candidates. Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of merit of marks obtained in Screening test in the ratio 1:5. Marks secured in Screening Test shall not be taken into account for the final selection.
- Stage-1 – Preliminary Test
- Stage-2 – Advanced Test
- Trade/Skill Test
How to apply DAE JE recruitment 2022:-
i. Application should be made on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only. At this staqe, only application has to be sent. Copies of certificates need not be sent.
ii. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of __________________________Post Code.__ against Advertisement No.DCSEM/01/2022.
iii. The application should be addressed to
Assistant Personnel Officer, Recruitment Section, Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management, 2
nd floor, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094
iv. Separate application should be submitted for each post, if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-