Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 | Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 apply online | Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 notification |
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India invites Online applications to the following posts of Project Assistants for appointment on fixed term contract basis.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Details:-
|Organisation Name||Cochin Shipyard limited|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Start date of online apply||16/12/2021|
|Last date of online apply||28/12/2021|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021:-
- Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Three-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Three-year Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from state Board of Technical Education.
Three-year Diploma in Computer Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Three-year Diploma in Commercial Practice with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
Upper Age Limit :- 30 Years
Upper age is relaxable by :
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Mechanical – 01 Post
- Electrical – 02 Posts
- Electronics – 03 Posts
- Instrumentation – 01 Post
- Civil – 04 Posts
- Information Technology – 03 Posts
- Commercial – 02 Posts
- Finance – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The method of selection for the posts shall be through Objective Type Online test and Descriptive Type Online Test which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly.
- The Objective Type Online Test shall be of 90 Minutes duration comprising of 80 Multiple Choice Questions in the following areas. Each question carries one mark and there shall be no negative marks. The Descriptive type Online test shall be of 45 minutes duration.
- The details of Objective and Descriptive type test are as under :
Objective Type Online Test: General Knowledge – 5 Marks, Reasoning – 5 Marks, Quantitative Aptitude – 10 Marks, General English – 10 Marks, Discipline related – 50 Marks (Objective Type Online Test). Descriptive Type Online Test: Writing skills (English language) – 20 Marks, Total – 100 marks
Application Fees :-
- For General- Rs.300/-
- No application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates
- Mode of Payment – Online payment options (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking)
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 December 2021.
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-