Ceat Tyres Jobs For Mechanical Engineer for the post of Assistant Manager. Those candidates who complete Diploma/B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering are Eligible to apply for this job Post. Interested Candidates read Below Full Jobs Description.
|Company Name||Ceat Tyres|
|Job Post||Assistant manger|
Ceat tyres Jobs for Mechanical Engineer:
- Adhering the PM, CBM, TBR planned activities in plant equipments and updating records in SAP.
- Doing proper WHY WHY Analysis for all the breakdowns and eliminating the root cause with CAPA.
- Planning and handling shift maintenance activities for plant equipments.
- Closing all abnormalities in the equipments which may lead to lead major beakdown.
- Adhering the safety Near hit closure target above 95%
- Training all the associates and contract manpower on technical skills and safe working practices
- Problem solving techniques like QIP, QCs and Kaizen to be implemented.
- Provide for necessary work permit clearance after checking the requirement of the job
- Attend and participate in daily meetings
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in Mechanical Maintenance
Job Location: Ambernath
- Diploma / B.E./B.Tech
- Should have a good knowledge in MS Excel and Power point
- Good Communication, Analytical skill.
- Good Analytical skill
- Knowledge about Basic mechanical concepts
- Ability to learn fast
- Good Communication Skill
- Improve delivery performance by continuous improvement.
Apply Here For this Assistant Manager Post In Ceat Tyres.