Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2022 for the post of Project Associate. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. interested candidates read below full job description.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Naval Systems SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||15|
|Start date of online apply||02/03/2022|
|Last date of online apply||23/03/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Apply For freshers:-
- Project Engineer:- 15 Posts
- Start date of online apply:- 02/03/2022
- Date of Walk in interview:- 23/03/2022
- Upper age limit is 32 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 18 years
- Age relaxation given as per categories
Monthly stipend of Bharat Electronics Recruitment 202 Recruitment 2022:-
- 1st year:- Rs.40,000/-
- 2nd year:- Rs.45,000/-
- 3rd Year :- Rs.50,000/-
- 4th Year:- Rs.55,000/-
Apply for more Jobs:-
Education Qualification of Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2022:-
- Full time B.E./B.Tech/ B Sc. Engg -4 years course(Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication Telecommunication / Mechanical with 55% & above for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
Selection Process of Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2022:-
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement w.r.t. Qualification and Experience will be accepted.
- Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B. Tech / B.Sc Engg (4 years) in the relevant disciplines:- 75% or 75 Marks
- Relevant Post Qualification Experience:2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. And additional 1.25 marks will be allocated for every completed experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.
- Interview: Interview for the shortlisted candidates (Video – Based):- 15 Marks
How to apply Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2022–
Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only, super-scribing on the envelope the “RECT OF PROJ. ENGR–I for NS S and CS [Post Code- PE-I(D&E-SM)]”.
Document Required Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2022:-
a. Duly filled-in & signed application form. (Downloaded from the BEL website).
b. Fee payment Challan as applicable.
c. Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
d. All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X / SSLC/ SSC) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates
having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible to apply).
e. Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly
certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
f. A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
g. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.03.2021.
h. The Caste / EWS / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates
will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General
i. ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
j. Experience Certificate/s: relevant Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where
current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip
should be compulsorily attached as a proof for our verification.
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-