BEML Recruitment 2022 for the post of Management Trainee. those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers candidates can also eligible to apply for this post.
BEML Recruitment 2022: BEML Recruitment 2022 check eligibility Criteria, Age limite, selection process, BEML Recruitment 2022 how to apply and many more things.
BEML Limited, pioneer of indigenously manufactured equipment & a flag-bearer of India’s Engineering Sector, supplies global standard products to multi-Sectors such as Defence & Aerospace, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, is known for its competitiveness, in-house R&D, cost effective & creative solutions to the customers.
We are looking for Young, result-oriented, self-driven Engineering Professionals with deep learning abilities to be engaged as Management Trainees for R&D Facilities across various Manufacturing Units, Marketing Regional & Head Offices, located all over India.
BEML Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|Job location||All over India|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||Not disclose|
|Start date of online apply||15/03/2022|
|last date of online apply||30/03/2022|
|Join Telegram Group|
BEML Recruitment 2022:-
Apply For Freshers Jobs:-
- Start date of online apply:- 15/03/2022
- Last date of online apply:- 30/03/2022
- Upper Age limit of SC/CT:- 30 years
- upper age limit of OBC:- 28 years
- Upper age limit of Gen:- 25 Years
- Rs. 500/- OBC/Gen
- NIL For SC, ST
Monthly stipend of BEML Recruitment 2022:-
- Management Trainees:-Rs..40,000-1,40,000/-
Apply for Todatys New Jobs:-
Education Qualification of BEML Recruitment 2022–
- B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, EEE with an average of 70% marks.
How to apply BEML Recruitment 2022:-
The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE only (which is mandatory), by clicking the “Apply ON-LINE” Link and after going through the prescribed guidelines and ensuring correctness of the data entered in the portal / form.
The ‘Registration’ number generated may be noted for all future correspondences.
- Recent photograph
- Your Signature (on clear white background in black ink)
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- PwD Certificate (as applicable)
- SBI Payment Challan (for General, OBC & EWS candidates)
- 10th Standard marks card– self attested
- 12th Standard marks card– self attested
- B.E/ B.Tech Certificate (as applicable) – self attested
- All semester marks card of B.E/ B.Tech along with CGPA Conversion formula (as applicable) – self attested
- Identity card issued by Government of India (for eg. Aadhar, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.)
- Detailed resume.
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-