Bajaj Electricals Recruitment 2021 for the post of Officer. Those candidates who complete Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
About Bajaj Electricals Company:-
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of ₹4573 crores (FY 20-21), is a part of “Bajaj Group”. Its businesses include Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
We are a Great Place to Work certified company focused on creating an employee-centric workplace and a customer-centric business. With 18 branch offices across the country, the company has a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480+ customer care centers. Our global footprints are in Africa, Middle East and China.
Bajaj Electricals offers a new-age, modern, progressive, dynamic and fast-paced workplace while still retaining the core Gandhian values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.
Bajaj Electricals Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Company Name||Bajaj Electricals|
|Experience||Freshers or 1-2 years|
Bajaj Electricals Recruitment 2021:
Job Purpose & Scope:
To implement Safety aspects, to train subordinates & workers to Complete the Project on Time with Zero Accidents.
Main Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Implementation and compliance of EHS Statutory requirements like BOCW ACT 1996, The Factories Act, 1948. Etc.
- Must be familiar with OHSAS 18001, IS0 9001 standards.
- Able to handle multiple project within the region.
- Implementation of EHS manual, policies and safe operating procedures and practices.
- Investigation, Reporting and analysis of accidents/incidents/near misses/dangerous occurrences.
- Preparation and maintaining documentation at project sites and sending to HO for evaluation.
- Organizing and conducting safety committee meeting to evaluate the compliance and resolve the problems encountered at project sites.
- Conducting competitions/contest for motivation of work force.
- Developing and organizing EHS training/Tool Box Talk etc. And ensure implementation of work permit systems.
- Ability to assist, lead and coordinate project team in minimizing accidents through day to day monitoring the unsafe observation and rectification.
- Consultation and coordination with the client in fulfilling safety requirements.
- Ability in Selection, inspection and discarding PPE and T&P.
Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from recognized university/ institute.
Advanced diploma in industrial safety from recognized institute from recognized institute.
Required Experience:- Fresher or 1-2 Years’ experience preferably from Power plant construction.
Industry Prefence:- Power plants/ Power Transmission / Substation Projects
Notification link- Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Today’s New Jobs: