Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 for the post of management trainee. Those candidates who complete B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
We are looking for a Management Trainee in Planning function, who will be mainly responsible for interacting with Customers / Customer Centers for providing information related to their orders focusing on delivery of products to customer on right time.
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Company Name||Atlas Copco|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Experience||Fresh or 1-2 years|
|Date of posting||30/10/2021|
|Last date of Apply||07/10/2021|
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021:
Post Name:- Management Trainee
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High ability to work in teams
- Positive attitude & Quick learning ability
- Good knowledge of computer applications, like MS Excel, MS Word, BPCS etc.
- Undisputed business ethics
- Manage the customer order processing through proper scheduling, planning in BPCS, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Responsible for customer contact and support to the Customer Centers for information concerning production, such as: Lead times and stock availability, Delivery schedule of orders, Special expediting assistance
- Prepare invoices of finish goods and coordinate with Logistics for Material shipments for intercompany dispatches
- Coordinating with Customer Center for customer inspection of machines in factory
- Conduct system stock and physical stock verification on a regular basis through Cycle Counts to ensure correct Machine stocks in system.
- Procurement of production components at right time
- Release purchase orders in time for material requirement to the vendors as per the production plan
- Co-ordinate with sourcing, quality control, stores & other functions in manufacturing for timely actions related to Customer Orders.
- Active Contribution to the production planning process for high efficiency and productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction in terms of delivery performance
- Communicating with Shop Floor Team on Delivery Requirements
- Be part of monthly level meetings with customer centers to formalize CC needs for coming months, and track PC commitments through GLM software.
- Daily Tracking both parties performance, analyze deviations, and raise flag
- Prepare monthly reports to track Supply Chain performance
- Work as per group guidelines & ‘The way we do things’.
Experience or Educational Qualification:
- Fresh Graduate or Candidate with 1-2 years of similar experience
- Fluency in English must
- Exposure to IT tools like ERP (BPCS), Manufacturing Execution Systems, CRM, MS-Excel, Word etc
job Location:- Pune
How to Apply:-
Interested Candidates click on below Link to apply online.
Apply Link- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs: