Arises Recruitment 2022 for the post of Various Technical & Non technical posts. Those candiates who complete ITI and Graduate are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates read below full job description.
Arises Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Assistant|
|Education Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ ITI|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Total No. of Post||06|
|Start date of online apply||19/02/2022|
|Last date of online apply||15/03/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Arises Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:-
- Junior Engineer Assistant
- Consultant ( Adminstration )
- Start date of online apply:- 19/02/2022
- last date of online apply:- 15/03/2022
- Upper age limit is 65 years
- Minimum age limit is :- 21 years
- Age relaxation by 5 yrs, for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBC-NC and 10 yrs for PwBD
- No application fees is charges
Monthly stipend of Arises Recruitment 2022:-
- Junior Engineer Assistant:- Rs.25,500
- Consultant ( Administrative ):- Consolidated
Education Qualification of Arises Recruitment 2022:-
For Junior Assistant Engineer:-
- Two years ITI Certificate in Electrical with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the same trade.
- Holding valid Electrical License.
For Consultant ( Administrative )
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
- The applicant should be a retired officer of the level of Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary of the Central Govt./ Autonomous Bodies having 15 years of experience of handling administration as per Govt. norms.
Selection process of Arises Recruitment 2022:-
For Consultant ( Administrative ):-
Selection will be based on experience of the applicant in the administration in the Central Govt. Department and a personal interaction. The person should be well acquainted with the functioning of Central Government/Central Autonomous Bodies.
Salary of Consultant ( Administrative ):-
- A fixed monthly amount shall be paid as per the Government norms, arriving at by deducting the basic pension (gross) from the basic pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- The remuneration in case of officers retired from Autonomous Bodies and other officers not entitled to pension, shall be fixed at 50% of last basic pay drawn.
- No increment and Dearness Allowance shall be allowed during the term of the contract.
How to apply Arises Recruitment 2022:-
The interested and eligible candidates can download the detailed notification mentioning all the details regarding eligibility criteria and may submit the application through online mode only, by clicking the tab “Apply Now”. Applications other than online mode shall not be accepted. The last date of submission of the online application is 15th March, 2022. Please refer to the institute’s website https://www.aries.res.in/recruitments/
Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-