Adani Group Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant manager. Those candidates who complete Diploma/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this post. Freshers & Experienced candidates both are eligible to apply for this post. interested candidates read below full job description.
About Adani Company:-
Adani Group is a diversified organisation in India with market cap of over $148.96 billion (as on February 02, 2022) comprising 6 publicly traded companies. It has created a world class transport and utility infrastructure portfolio that has a pan-India presence. Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
Adani owes its success and leadership position to its core philosophy of ‘Nation Building’ driven by ‘Growth with Goodness’ – a guiding principle for sustainable growth. Adani is committed to increase its ESG footprint by realigning its businesses with emphasis on climate protection and increasing community outreach through its CSR programme based on the principles of sustainability, diversity and shared values.
Adani Group Recruitment 2022 Details:-
|Company Name||NRL (Numaligarh Refinery Limited )|
|Post Name||Assistant Manger & Associate Engineer|
|Education Qualification||Diploma/ B.E/B.tech|
|Required Experience||2-6 years|
|Final year eligible||No|
|Start date of online apply||12/02/2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Adani Group Recruitment 2022:-
Post Name:- Assistant Manager
Job location:- Ahmedabad
Job type:- Permanent
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar park
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring
- Perform analysis on solar installations to achieve energy roduction to optimize efficiency.
Education Qualification of Adani Group Recruitment 2022:-
Educational Qualification: Diploma/BE/B. Tech (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation)
Experiences: 2 to 6 Years
Notification link:- Click Here
Apply online:- Click Here
official Site:- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click Here
See More Jobs:- Click Here
Today’s New Jobs:-